The StarWind iSCSI SAN has always been my lab primary SAN. It has never failed me, & I know of many companies who is quite happy with their StarWind iSCSI SAN and who refuse to move to a hardware box after seeing the benefits & how it fits their need. It has been amazing year this year as StarWind were kind enough to sponsor my blog. Though that is not all for StarWind this year. They have been nominated as finalist in multiple categories in the Storage Award 2012. Below are the categories they were nominated for & if you are a happy customer of their or welling to try their software and see if they deserve a vote, then the categories to vote for them are:
- Storage Virtualization Product of the Year
- Storage Magazine “One to Watch” Award.
I have actually voted them for both categories as I have really enjoyed using their products & seeing the feedback I get about it. If you are interested to vote too then please go a head at: http://www.storagemagazine.co.uk/storageawards/index.php?page=finalist-test
For more info about StarWind nomination, please check out their press release at: http://www.starwindsoftware.com/news/66
I really wish them all the best & hope they win it. By the way another product that is definetly worth voting for is Veeam Backup & replication software in the DR & Backup Products of the year.
These are the products I have voted for this year, Please leave a feedback of what product have you voted for.
Leave a Reply
Eiad Al-Aqqad, VCDX#89
VMware Canada PSO
- Backup Solutions (3)
- Blades (2)
- IBM Blades (2)
- Data Migration (2)
- EMC (1)
- VPLEX (1)
- How to (1)
- Management Software (5)
- Problem resolutions (0)
- Storage (19)
- Tips & Tricks (7)
- Tivoli (22)
- Tutorials (11)
- VMware (6)
- azhar: Really useful information Eiad THanks
- Mihai: thanks for the info Chip, very useful commands. starting from your example here we are another select: SELECT...
- MikeD: very helpful – but i hope we never need this precedure… thanks
- srinivas: Thanks for sharing such good article it is very useful to me. ch srinivas
- admin: How deeps is your pocket I guess ? Enjoy, Eiad
- TSM – IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Guru Blog: Microsoft SQL Cluster Data Migration to a new SAN
- TSM – IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Guru Blog: Migrating Exchange 2007/2003 Cluster to a new SAN
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Guru Blog: TSM
- How to Videos: Install IBM Systems Director 6 Common Agent on AIX | How to Install IBM Systems Director 6 Common...
- 8.3. Microsoft vShadow Transaction Consistent Database Cloning to a different server: Back to: IBM Tivoli Storage...
- Comparing Online Backup Services
- Veeam & PHD Virtual comparison
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager support for VADP
- StarWind is Named a Finalist in The Storage Awards 2012
- PHD Virtual Monitor Review
- vSphere manual Disaster Recovery failback when using VMware SRM
- Migrating Exchange 2007/2003 Cluster to a new SAN
- Microsoft SQL Cluster Data Migration to a new SAN
- PHD Virtual Backup and Replication for VMware vSphere Review
- VMware ThinAPP Antivirus Best Practices